>Mets suddenly don’t look so hot. Who are all these new Braves, anyway? Eric Hinkse? Him? Gregor Blanco’s name sounds like a question . . .
– First, plenty of LeBron reactions from all over the interweb, which was interesting mostly as a pop culture moment. In case you missed it, Will Leitch, Joe Posnanski here and here. All the statheads are predicting a 55-63 win team based on those three players and scrubs.
– Joe Janish doesn’t believe Mike Pelfrey is going through a dead arm period, but rather is victim of a subtle mechanical flaw. Pitching seems really, really hard. (Mets Today)
– Tommy Hanson is related to the Hanson brothers. This is true. (TedQuarters)
– How do the Mets starters fit in as #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 starters? (Amazin’ Avenue)
– I am the Great Cornholio! Hat tip to everywhere. (The Fightins)
– OH MY GOD, ICHIRO! (The Book Blog)
– Capitol Avenue Club wishes everyone a happy V-F day.
Sharks or dinosaurs, and something else:
– Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the Mojoceratops. (New York Times)
– Maybe you just should have made your own lost kitten posters. H/t to Jezebel.
And that’s it for now.